Today is the official Media Day at the Super Bowl. Lots of inane, pedantic questions will be asked of every player and coach in a circus like atmosphere. So, I thought it would be a great idea to ask fifteen questions of my own that would surely be more interesting than anything being asked today:
|This picture needs some answers.|
2) To Rob Gronkowski: Just curious, what are your preferred masking agents for the steroids you clearly use? (Since he is a meathead, this probing question may trip him up).
3) To Bill Belichick: According to your Wikipedia page you are the personification of all evil in the world... is that a lot of pressure to live up to? Follow up question, what's your preferred title: Lucifer, Satan, or Beelzebub?
4) To 'lil Wes Welker: What are your top 5 favorite bridges in the world...to live under?
5) To Chad Ochocinco: Are you sure you are still on the team? No, seriously, can we see some credentials?
|Coach Coughlin contemplates murderizing another one of his players.|
7) To Giants punter Steve Weatherford: Last year with the Jets you averaged 42 yards a punt. This year with the Giants you averaged 46 yards a punt...As a Jet fan I have to ask, what the hell is up with that, jerk?
8) To Eli Manning: What advice and pointers do you give to your less successful older brother?
9) To Giants center Kevin Boothe: Are you often asked to "back that thang up"?
10) To Brandon Jacobs: You tend to celebrate a lot of 1 and 2 and no-yard gains that you get. What would you do if you ever got a first down? Retire?
11) To Giants safety Kenny Phillips: I see you attended the University of Miami...was it tough to deal with the pay cut of playing in the NFL?
|325 pounds? Not bloody likely.|
13) To Patriots RB Danny Woodhead: Is it true you also star as the midget on Game of Thrones?
14) To Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork: You are listed as 325 pounds...why do you fill this stadium with lies?
15) To Patriot RB Kevin Faulk: Wow, you are still in the league? What was it like playing with Red Grange?